1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times: The Lion King, favorite movie of all time, seen to many times to count, hundreds.
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theater: The Lion King, I saw this over 20 times in the theater, I made everyone I know go see it with me.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie: Bruce Willis, Harrison Ford.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie: Britney Spears.
5. Name a movie that you can quote from: The Lion King, it is probably the only movie I have obsessed over enough to remember what people were saying/singing.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs: The Lion King, it's not truly a musical, but the only movie I have seen enough to sing.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with: The Lion King, I just can't help but sing along.
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see: This is hard, there are quite a few movies that are so profound that everyone should see them at least once. Blade Runner, Schindler's List, Pulp Fiction.
9. Name a movie that you own: The Lion King, this is the only movie that I have on multiple formats, VHS, s-VHS (from laser disk), laser disk, DVD.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops: Robin Williams.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?: E.T.
12. Ever made out in a movie? Yes.
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it: Taxi Driver
14. Ever walked out of a movie?: Not that I can recall, but if it was so bad that I had to walk out I probably purged it from my head.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater: The Lion King, Bolt.
16. Popcorn?: Sometimes, mmm butter, no salt please.
17. How often do you go to the movies?: Every month or two, depends on what looks good, I try and go see anything that looks worth seeing. When I was young, for a few years I saw every movie that came out because I could get in free. The manager of the theater lived next door. I was best friends with his son. We would both go, it was one of those older theater with the isle in the middle. We always sat on two isle seats about 5 rows from the front.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?: Bolt, seriously go see this, in 3-D if you can.
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie?: Animated/Sci Fi thriller.
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? Annie, or E.T. I'm sure I was at movies before those, but I don't remember.
also according to this thing.. I should live in Washington. I was born in Washington, but I left to work in technology so now I live in California. I don't go to Starbucks every day but I do make my own mocha every day, almost. I definitely drink coffee every day.
You Should Live in Washington
If you don't want to live in Washington, you might also consider: